Sunday, April 3, 2011

I SUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!

I forced myself onto the scale this morning and was absolutely HORRIFIED by the number I saw. I can't even write it, it's so awful.

I'm hoping this is a motivator and not a "might as well eat cookies" moment... Because I'm so not happy with myself right now.

Maybe I should do TWO workout DVDs today. I'd ride outside but the wind is howling...

HELP!!!???? Is there someone out there with advice on how to deal with traveling and eating in restaurants every day??? I'm heading out of town again Wednesday for NINE NIGHTS. What to do??????????????????

2 comments:

  1. I have NOTHING in the area of good advise for you. I have the same hard time. I do really great for a little bit, and then fall to pieces :(
    I guess you could go to a grocery store and buy fresh fruit cups, some fresh sliced meat from the deli, fresh green beans and stuff like that.
    Not NEARLY as good as double bacon cheeseburger with guacamole and fries though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i bet you're not even 115lbs.
    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete