Monday, February 7, 2011

Insanity Workout #3

After a few days of cycling and getting the blood flowing outdoors, I hit the Insanity DVDs again, and did workout #3, "Cardio Power and Resistance." I must've gotten stronger from the first two workouts - cuz it felt a little easier this time. When I say easier, I mean not SO freakin' HARD - but hard enough that I got a great workout. I sweated, did lots of heavy breathing, and feel the heat in my calves, quads and butt. Time to take a shower, don the magic pants - and get back to my daily activities, which right now means office work and getting ready for a timing event this weekend.

Life feels really hectic. Sometimes stress and craziness makes me want to EAT, sometimes I just get too busy to remember to eat. I'm feeling the latter; which is fine. I'm down a couple of pounds as of yesterday. I didn't weigh in today because I ate Red Velvet cake for dessert last night and I didn't want to feel too depressed about that... And anyway, Sundays are free days, calorie-wise... Right?

PS
Only ONE person emailed me to inquire what I meant by "magic pants." So I'm super curious as to what everyone else thinks I'm talking about???

1 comment:

  1. I was curious about magic pants but was afraid to ask! Also, there is no way I'm doing that workout with you. I removed my crazy tattoo a long time ago!

    ReplyDelete